Thursday, October 17, 2013

Road Trip Games

There will be some fun surprises along out journey so, I haven't listed those but here are some fun game ideas for on the road.  We will need to wait to get to a hotel to play Strip Poker (Or Happy Days Game for the FRIENDS watchers out there) or Twister or Uno for that matter.....  I would love to hear what your favorite road trip game is.  Feel free to comment below or send me an email.  :)

Would You Rather? Take turns offering various options to other passengers, either wonderful, horrible, painful, embarrassing, or otherwise. Find out who would rather jump in a flaming volcano or sit in a cage of snakes.

Counting Cows. This game is perfect for drives through rural country. Passengers must count and keep track of cows on their side of the car. If you pass a cemetery, it wipes out the cow count for the passengers on the same side of the car. Passenger with the most cows at the end of the trip wins.

Fortunately, Unfortunately. One passenger shares a statement beginning with the word, “fortunately.” As in, “Fortunately, I remembered to buy snacks at the gas station.” Another passenger must follow up with a statement beginning with the word, “unfortunately.” As in, “Unfortunately, I left them on the counter when I paid.” You can also switch the game around by starting with unfortunate ideas first.


Road Trip BingoKind of like I Spy and Bingo all in one. Instead of numbers, you're looking for things out the window to fill your game cards -- fire hydrants, traffic lights, garbage cans. You can print out game cards before you go (many websites offer down-loadable versions), make your own, or pick up handy disposable options that open like advent calendars.

No comments:

Post a Comment