Here's how you know I am really a sick, sick person. Last weekend, while discussing the trip, I was asked "can we make a swing through Vicksburg, MS?" I, of course, said Yes but in my head I was thinking..... Ooh, if we are able to leave earlier, we can stay in Memphis and I'll need to research some additional hotel options. Woo hoo! Is there a 12-step program for this? :) Another plus? We would arrive in New Orleans during daylight hours.
Travel Itinerary - Saturday, June 28th - Sunday July 6th
June 28 - Memphis, TN
June 29 - NoLA
June 30 - NoLA
July 1 - NoLA
July 2 - NoLA
July 3 - NoLA
July 4 - Biloxi, MS
July 5 - Springfield, IL
July 6 - Home
Lodging -
Memphis, TN - Days Inn Memphis - 2 Rooms - $229.56
NoLA - Wyndham La Belle Maison - $0
Biloxi, MS - Quality Inn - 2 Rooms = $378.56
Springfield, IL - Microtel Inn & Suites - 2 Rooms = $199.58
Gas -
Based on 2 vehicles - $700
Attractions - pending....
Jazzy Pass (NoLA street car) - $9.00 per person ($3 per day unlimited)
CoasTour Pass - $5.00 per person (Biloxi, 1 day unlimited pass)
Costs - $1767.70
Lodging - $807.70
Gas - $700.00
Food - $
Attractions - $
Parking - $260.00
Per person - $220.96
Per couple - $441.93
No comments:
Post a Comment