I was thinking the other day about things we could share instead of each bringing one. The only thing that came to mind, that wasn't a personal item, was a hair dryer. Since I'm the only one that actually uses one and each of the hotels has one, we should be ok there. I will have my battery charger for AA batteries and bug spray with in case you want either. Any things you can think of?
Other things to take into consideration are:
Rain Coat/Poncho - daily rains although not sure if it's like FL where it rains for 5 minutes or hours of rain.
Sun Screen - You know I'll have some but if you don't like SPF 350, it would be good to have.
I'll bring Aloe...... Or maybe just lotion....... hmm.....
Beach Towel - Not sure the Biloxi hotel will let us take towels to the beach. Hmm......
Some other things on my list:
Lap top
Toll Booth Change
Cooler options (until we know what will fit in the van)
Maps
Driving directions & reservations
Picnic items - Plates/napkins/utensils
If the need to ship something back arises, there are 3 FedEx locations within a half mile of our hotel.
555 Canal Street 504-651-1057 (.1 mile N)
762 St. Charles Ave 504-581-2541 (.4 miles SW)
601 Loyola Ave 504-524-6048 (.5 miles W)
And now the banker in me asks you to contact your bank (for debit card) and/or credit card companies you will be using on the trip to let them know you will be traveling. We have a specific travel form for our check cards so the bank doesn't think your card has been lost or stolen. You should also have copies of your ID, Credit cards and medical cards in a secondary location in the event any are lost or stolen. This will provide you with easy location of card number and a contact number.
No comments:
Post a Comment