Sunday, April 13, 2014

Homework results - Links for all

Since I didn't have a chance to print everything.  Here are all the awesome ideas that were sent.  You all blew me away with the these.  I love that variety that comes from a group like ours.  It should make for seeing some interesting things!  :)

Things to do from Amy & Blake:
1.  New Orleans Zephyrs Baseball game
http://www.milb.com/schedule/index.jsp?sid=t588&m=7&y=2014
2.  St. Charles streetcar line ride
http://www.norta.com/Maps-Schedules/System-Map/Line.aspx?ID=12
3.  Audubon Aquarium.  Not the insectarium one. Ick.
http://www.auduboninstitute.org/visit/aquarium
4.  WWII National Museum.  This is actually number one.
http://nationalww2museum.org/
5.  Oak Alley Plantation
http://www.oakalleyplantation.com/
6.  Someplace to listen to Zydeco music

Restaurants:
1.  Anything that serves cajun or creole food
2.  Seafood
3.  801 Royal


From April:
Turning in my homework early, please be sure to let Ms. Lund know, I will need the extra credit 'cause I am bound to lose participation points.

Activities in NOLA:
1.  Haunted cemetery/Building/Neighborhood
2.  Street Car Tour or just exploring the districts (to see the city/neighborhoods)
3.  Fair Grounds

Eats in NOLA:
1.  Mothers
2.  Joey K's
3.  Creole Creamery

Extra Credit Drink Destinations:
1.  The Swamp (I will tame that Cocodrie, Cher) (bonus extra credit for this!!!!!)
2.  Pat O'Briens (Fire?)
3.  Tropical Isle (Gernade)


From Mikki:
1. Coop's Place for Jambalaya
2.  Frenchman Street


From Jen:
Restaurants:
1.  Daisy Dukes
2.  Oceania
3.  Harrah's Buffet  (can't really not have one buffet on the list.  :) )

Activities:
1.  Garden District Tour
2.  Swamp Tour
3.  New Orleans North shore


From Bob:
Eat or be eaten:
1.  Bubba Gumps
http://www.bubbagump.com/
2.  Pat O'Briens
http://www.patobriens.com/patobriens/

Do or be done:
1.  WWII National Museum
http://nationalww2museum.org/


No comments:

Post a Comment