Friday, February 14, 2014

Ooh, ooh, ooh..... I found coupons!!

We all know how much I love coupons for Vegas.  So imagine my excitement when I just found some for New Orleans..... for drinks.  Yeah, Baby!!!!!

http://www.neworleanscoupons.com/

http://www.neworleansonline.com/assets/pdfs/coupons/coupons.pdf

http://www.ruebourbon.com/mangodaiquiris/coupons.html

Oh, there's other coupons in there, too.  But, let's face it.  We like drinks!!!  And, no, I haven't printed them yet.  I'll save that for a later date.

Memphis wanted to get into the game too, but they can't quite touch New Orleans!
http://www.memphistravel.com/special-offers

Biloxi said don't forget me!!
http://www.gulfcoast.org/coupons/

Can't wait to get closer to our departure to get these printed and organized.

One of the most exciting possible savings I've found was:

Free Walk-Up times for the Meditation Garden.
There is a special period of time for free admission walk-up visits to the Meditation Garden at Graceland, where the grave sites of Elvis and members of his family are located.  Walk-up times are daily from 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.

I'll keep looking for some more deals.  :)

Until next time, Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment