Saturday, January 18, 2014

Mississippi Laws

In the interest of keeping us our of jail, I thought we should see some laws in Mississippi.  It would appear there's a bigger need for bail money in Mississippi than New Orleans.

* It is illegal to teach others what polygamy is.
* A man may not seduce a woman by lying and claim he will marry her.
* One may be fined $100 for using "profane language" in public places.
* Unnatural intercourse, if both parties voluntarily participate, results in a maximum sentence of 10 years and     $10,000.  Hmm.......
* It is illegal for a man to be sexually aroused in public.
* Cattle rustling is punishable by hanging.
* Horses are not to be housed within 50 feet of any road.

I guess that's why drinking while driving is ok?!?!?!  Wow.  I will note, there was nothing illegal about riding the Fly!!  Giddy up!

No comments:

Post a Comment